We serve non-profits, for-profits and government agencies seeking to improve their own performance and their capacity to collaborate with others - other agencies, customers, clients, donors and even competitors - without losing sight of their own mission and "true north". Once sighted however, the road to True North requires that revenues exceed expenses...
- If you are experiencing fundraising challenges or your philanthropy can benefit from greater attention to results, we have lead local and national fundraising that has raised in excess of $500 million.
- If you see mission/business opportunities through collaboration, joint venture or merger, we have merged five non-profits, purchased and integrated six stand-alone businesses and facilitated countless community collaborations.
- If your board and CEO/Executive Director could be more effective in their leadership, we have served on eight for-profit and non-profit boards and supported more effective governance processes in both sectors.
- If you have a leadership transition approaching or your current CEO/Executive Director could benefit from some coaching, we have participated in or overseen multiple leadership changes across all three sectors.
- If your organization strategy runs the risk of becoming a notebook-on-a-shelf, we have developed and executed strategies, successful and otherwise across all three sectors.
- If your organization or community of interest confronts complex systems failure in the social sector, we have tools and methods available to intervene in ways that can lead to continuous improvement.
On a selective basis, Read*Partners will work with organization or community leadership at the senior level to resolve complex managerial and social sector issues that impede continuous improvement and impact.
RP brings cross-sector operations experience at the senior management level and board level to the work of balancing mission and margin. CEO assignments with three regional, national and global non-profit organizations, a $400 million for-profit company and presidential and gubernatorial appointments.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, contact us by using the Contact page.